Canadian Immigration Process - Quebec Investor Class
All applications are first submitted to Quebec immigration authorities.
Upon approval at the provincial level, applications must be submitted to Canadian immigration authorities for federal processing.
- Correctly completed, signed application forms
- Identity and civil status documents
- Documents proving your net worth
- Documents supporting your educational qualifications
- Documents showing your business experience and qualifications
- Police clearance certificates.
Incomplete applications are returned to the applicant. Complete applications are placed in the processing queue and an Acknowledgement of Receipt is sent to the applicant.
In certain cases, an interview is waived.