Quebec Experience Class for Temporary Foreign Workers and International Graduates
Attorney David Cohen and his Canadian immigration law firm, Campbell Cohen, are pleased to represent you in your Canada immigration application process. With over 25 years of experience, not only will we help you obtain your Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa, we will also provide you with customized solutions to enhance your immigration process.
The Quebec Experience Class is designed specifically for Canadian immigration applicants like you, who have already obtained Quebec work experience and/or Quebec education.
In retaining Attorney David Cohen, you will be represented by an established member of the Canadian Bar Association, a Canadian Provincial Law Society, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Top Five Reasons to Retain Campbell Cohen
- Prepare your application for a positive assessment by the Quebec and Canadian immigration visa officers.
- Be your voice to Canadian immigration authorities.
- Coordinate each step of the immigration process.
- Access the Canadian visa officer notes on your case, as your legal representative in Canada.
- Treat you with the respect that you deserve...always.
We invite you to read our Contract (Retainer Agreement) below, and then make a secure payment in order to retain our law firm. Your initial payment remains in our law firm trust account until your application is ready for submission. Attorney fees are fully refundable according to the terms of our Contract (Retainer Agreement).
We look forward to starting the Canadian immigration application process with you.
You can look forward to your future life in Canada.